I finally got my color scheme down! It didn't take too long once I took a day off from Starcraft 2...well, a couple hours...three total.
I'm still not sure what I'm doing with the sorcerer, the one with the wings from my older posts. He's looking a little undead pale, and more bruised flesh than angry wounds, but I'm okay with that. He looks...squishy. Like if you poked him where it's purple it would go right through...like a big rotten grape. And his flesh looks like it hasn't had any blood in it for years. I'm kind of okay with it, but it's still missing something.
Also, I got some gray stuff and worked out their pose for my Daemon Prince. I'm not sure how I'm going to make them so big, but I'm working it out.
I am no resolved my very next purchase, other than necessities like food, is going to be a decent digital camera. I'm tired of taking pictures of models I'm actually proud of and them looking terri-bad...at least compared to what they look like in real life.
BACK TO THE PAINTING TABLE!!!