Friday, December 18, 2009

Yay Snow!

I've noticed the further away from my high school graduation I get, the more snow just sucks. We were planning on moving tomorrow, but now I have to bail out of work early, rent a u-haul, and do it all today to avoid this:



See the boxes there in MD? If you follow them to the center, that's roughly me. HOORAY! SNOW DAY!

The good news is, when it's all over and done with, I can get back to painting and terrain making! I really have gotten into a bit of a terrain obsession lately...

1 comment:

  1. Snow day for me as well. I think a little painting might be in order. I've nearly finished the honour guard with the banner so I'm going to try and get more pictures of him.

    Otherwise the next thing on my list is cleaning up the basement so I can try and get a gaming table in there. 10 years of old toys, furniture and other random things to deal with first :-)

    ReplyDelete